" слизано"

Ksenia Adamovitch adamovitchk at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 18 16:56:53 UTC 2014

I don't have the full context here, so basing this on just that line, but
my assumption would be that it has nothing to do with the forehead - лоб is
another word for person. I would interpret it as, 30 people were stolen and
reported as defective.
If he does talk about actual body parts (not familiar with this work), I
would still say that слизано would mean, stolen and reported as defective.
It was/is a relatively common factory practice.

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs