" слизано"

P Petrov petrepet at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 18 20:15:41 UTC 2014

I think we are getting somewhere! After reading Peter's last post, I am
pretty certain that the overall narrative is this: 40 thousand people must
stand in a straight line. How straight the line is will be measured by
firing (not a bullet but) a shell ("snariad"). Clearly, of out those 40
thousand, 30 heads had some minuscule deviation from the absolutely
straight line, so they were grazed by the shell and, as a consequence, the
people must be discarded.

It's not the shell's fault (it can't be, given that we're in Gastev's
machinic utopia); it's the fault of the not-yet-perfect human material.
That's why some of it ends on the scrap heap!

PP