Performance Rights for Mikhalkov's 12

Ivan S. Eubanks ieubanks at PUSHKINIANA.ORG
Mon Jul 28 19:37:32 UTC 2014

Find out who has distribution rights in the US (it should be marked on
any available DVD or identified in IMBD). Then find out from Тритэ
studios of they sold the performance rights to that company. Might not
be foolproof, but that's what I'd do.

Ivan S. Eubanks, Ph. D.
Editor, Pushkin Review
www.pushkiniana.org
Director, Center for Writing and Communication
New Economic School, Moscow
www.nes.ru