Summer Courses in Russian and Georgian in Chicago

Cori Anderson cori at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Mar 2 20:40:38 UTC 2014

The newly establish Summer Language Institute at the University of Chicago is offering intensive courses in Russian and Georgian in 2014. The dates of the program are June 23-August 1. We are offering six-week programs in Introductory Russian, Intermediate Russian, and Introductory Georgian. These courses all meet for a total of 140 hours over the six-weeks.

We are also offering a six-week course on consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for students with three years of Russian or the equivalent.

More information can be found online:

http://summerlanguages.uchicago.edu/page/russian
http://summerlanguages.uchicago.edu/page/georgian

Please feel free to contact me (cori at uchicago.edu) with any further questions.