Russian/American Exchange Programs for Minors

Bradley Gorski bradleygorski at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 24 02:33:50 UTC 2014

The FLEX program, run by American Councils for International Education, is
the largest of these programs (as far as I know).

This is an academic-year program, fully funded by the US Department of
State (participants pay nothing). It sends about 1,000 high-school students
from the former Soviet Union to stay in host families and study in (usually
public) schools throughout the US.

Here's the program's URL in English:
https://www.americancouncils.org/programs/flex-program
In Russian: http://flex.americancouncils.org/