non-siouan inquiry

Billy Maxwell bmaxwell at mt.net
Wed Oct 27 17:19:06 UTC 2010

I forwarded this to my group of 735 people.
A good number of them are eastern European, so
we will have an answer very quickly.
I know they will want to see an image of the
mocs. Seeing the image will also answer what group or area
quiet quickly. We deals with thousands of pairs every year.

Billy Maxwell
VISIT mcppp.org
bmaxwell at mt.net
187 Woodland Est. Road