Email for Elena Radutzky?

Adam Schembri, Deaf Studies Adam.Schembri at BRISTOL.AC.UK
Fri Mar 15 11:11:38 UTC 2002

Gladys,

Thanks for your message. I am leaving CDS and am returning to live
in Sydney in June, 2002. Unfortunately, I do not have time for a stop
over in HOng Kong as I am teaching a course in Sydney in JUly. I
would love to visit -but it's not possible at the moment. Perhaps
some other time...

Thanks for the invitation!

Adam

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:58:34 +0800 "Gladys Tang (MLC)"
<gtang at arts.cuhk.edu.hk> wrote:

> Dear Adams,
>
> Heard from Felix that you might go to Aus this summer. Any chance of
> stopping over?
>
> Best regards
>
> Gladys

----------------------