Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap

Tue Apr 23 19:00:21 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
April 23, 2002

Maria wrote:
>(another slight problem however is the printing of Formats 3, 4, 5, 7 -
>these formats print two seperate pages on one page, however in our case
>the second part of the page is never clear but kind of fuzzy, and we
>can't understand why this is happening)

Hello Everyone and Maria:
SignWriter 4.4. prints best with laser printers that are not
connected to any network. Very simple and clean laser printing from
one computer to one printer.

If you do not have the right printer, or if you are on a network,
then the best solution is to create a SignWriter-postscript file, and
then create a PDF file from that postscript file. Then, once you have
a PDF, you will have no problem printing on any printer or any
network.

How to create a SignWriter-PDF file?:

SignWriter 4.4 Instruction Files Online
http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less/download.html

Scroll down to document 9 on that page....

I hope this helps, Maria!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org