Videotape Albuquerque

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 24 14:09:35 UTC 2002

I would like to see it as well.  I had a meeting last Thursday with the Des Moines Public School district and they expressed some interest in using SignWriting.  Their only concern is that they have to show how SW will contribute toward English literacy as well.  Perhaps this videotape will help minimize their concern.

Stuart

Stuart Thiessen
Des Moines, IA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Henk Pel
  To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
  Sent: Wednesday, 24 April 2002 19:59
  Subject: Videotape Albuquerque

  Hello Valerie and list,

  You think Valerie and teachers of Albuquerque we could purchase that videotape. I would love to see it and I think it would be a good example to show it to our classes. We have a parent's night coming up in the end of May; it would be great to show the tape then.

  Waiting to hear from you and have a great day,

  Tini.