Complete SW Lessons Textbook Posted on Web

Thu Aug 1 05:13:32 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
August 1st, 2002

Dear SignWriting List Members!
I am happy to announce a new web posting on our SignWriting Web Site.

Today I posted 13 complete chapters from the Lessons In SignWriting
Textbook, Third Edition, on the web. 175 pages total are posted:

Lessons In SignWriting Textbook Directory
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw2002

The Facial Expressions, Head Movements and Dynamics may be of
interest to more advanced Signwriters - I am planning to add more
chapters in the future - This same Lessons In SignWriting document
will be included in SignBank 2002, as a searchable database. I am
making progress slowly but surely ;-)

I hope you all are doing well!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWritingSite