scissors

Mon Aug 26 13:28:35 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
August 26, 2002

Hello Ingvild and Everyone!
Thank you for your technical question. You will find a page on the
web that shows the movement of of the fingers in the sign for
"scissors"....Scroll down to the bottom of this web page:

Finger Movement for Scissors (at bottom of page)
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/elessons/less043.html

I will in time incorporate that into the searchable "Lessons In
SignWriting Database"...all of the technical issues that are at
present only posted on the web will be incorporated into the
database, plus other writing rules that developed over 27 years that
have never been officially incorporated into a textbook.

I am working on finalizing the internal ID numbers of our symbols
right now, so that SignBank will sort by Sign-Symbol-Sequence in a
clean and easy-to-understand fashion - As always, it is taking a
little bit longer than expected....but I am making progress. I hope
all of you are busy and happy too!

Val ;-)