Success!! SignWriting with DeafBlind...

Tue Aug 27 19:04:43 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
August 27, 2002

Hello Nancy and Everyone!

You are the first Deaf teacher to report to us, that the Deaf-Blind
can read and use SignWriting! Congratulations on this. If your
student is truly Blind, how does she read the SignWriting?  By
feeling the page? Thanks for your information, Nancy!

Please write back and tell us more about how you are teaching your
DeafBlind student...

Val ;-)