HELP!!

Thu Aug 1 13:01:59 UTC 2002

August 1, 2002

To Paul Cowley:

Help, Paul!!

The SignWriting List is not working properly. Messages are held and
not distributed and then it asks me to "free the list"...I do
that...and then it posts messages from April and May to all the List
members...then it repeats this process again and again so no one can
post...and if I free the list again...it spews more old messages
again...It says we have exceeded our limit of 50 messages a day - Can
you increase that limit, even though we never really exceeded it?

Please help!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org