Tucson, AZ

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 27 18:28:43 UTC 2002

I am curious if people on the list were aware of the project in Tucson, AZ
done by Sam Supalla (I believe).  They are using SignFont in that literacy
project.  The key difference between New Mexico and this project is the fact
that it seems that they are dispensing with the SignFont once it seems that
the children have a grasp of English.

Has anyone heard of this?  I think I have explained the details correctly.
What do you think of this?  Those of you who have heard of it, do you know
why they are doing that?

Thanks,

Stuart