signwriting resolution/Malta

Wed Dec 4 15:33:38 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 4, 2002

Hello Maria -
Thank you for your message. I suggest that you tell your printer-person that for your current deadline, that it will have to stay at 72 dots per inch. I will send you a second longer message about this privately, Maria, but I also would like to suggest to everyone to take advantage of SignWriting tech support over the telephone. You can call me, without an appointment, to get quick answers to your SignWriting questions. Just pick up the phone. If I am not there, just keep trying me through the day (California time)...You will find that telephone conversations are better than email, and I prefer them!   Val ;-)