Password

Mon Dec 9 02:43:16 UTC 2002

I have downloaded the signbank data base on behalf of Albuquerque Public Schools and am writing to obtain a password....
--------

Hello Albuquerque!
The passwords for SignBank are:

12345 (for people who do not want to change the database, just read it and print it and search it)

or...

54321 (for people who want to edit or change or add to the dictionary)

Did you read the QuickStart instructions on the web? The passwords are mentioned there. Go to:

QuickStart for FileMaker users
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads/download02.html

QuickStart for Runtime users who do not own FileMaker
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads/download03.html

I also sent a box with four copies of SignBank on CD to Albuquerque, with the passwords inside, and you are welcome to share those four copies with other teachers...it is my gift to your wonderful team of teachers, who are giving so much in return! I am very touched by the children who use SignWriting in your schools...If you have any more questions, feel free to write again -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages are
written languages!

SignWriting List