Composing Signs

Tue Dec 10 02:19:32 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 9, 2002

Dan Parvaz wrote:
>(1) I'm trying to copy the image of a sign in the signbank. Is there
>any easy way -- Other than a screen shot -- to do this?

Hello Everyone and Dan!
Yes...Here are the instructions and an attached diagram:

COPYING SIGNS FROM SIGNBANK TO MICROSOFT WORD, Part 1
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Open SignBank. Be sure to use the Password for Editors: 54321.
3. Open the SignBankEditor.
4. You now have the SignBankEditor window, and the Microsoft Word window open at the same time.
5. Click on the sign in the box in SignBankEditor. Choose Copy. Click on Microsoft Word window. Choose Paste. The sign pastes into the Word document: