Printing Sign Spellings

Thu Dec 12 18:13:56 UTC 2002

> Tony McCloskey wrote: another Question is it possible to export a file with all the sign spellings of the signs in the database.  Even if this was just the numerical codes of the symbols that go to make up the sign.......

SignWriting List
December 12, 2002

Hello Everyone, and Tony -
Yes...we do have several ways to access and later export the sign spellings. Let me give you examples slowly, since this is a lot of information for everyone...First, to view SignSpellings...

TO VIEW SIGN SPELLINGS:
Go to the SignBank Portal. Find the sign you want in SignBank 2. Create a screen capture of the sign and its spelling. You could, of course, print the screen captures...See the attached file with two examples: