Mohamed's Questions, and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Mon Dec 23 18:04:26 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 23, 2002

Hello My Dear Friends on the SignWriting List!

And my friend Mohamed - It is so wonderful to hear from you again!
Thank you for your messages and questions. I opened your Arabic PDF
document and the Arabic writing is beautiful! I cannot read Arabic, but
I know that others will find this information very useful. Thank you!

And I want to wish you and your students good luck with the new school
administrator. I know the feeling. You work so hard to give Deaf
children a way to read and write their Sign Language, and you have the
support of the administrators in the beginning. Then a new person
becomes the administrator, and they know nothing about SignWriting, and
you have to start from the beginning again, explaining the reason why
SignWriting is so important. You must feel very tired. But do not
worry. Keep positive. And if you want, I will be happy to write
personally to your administrator in 2003...would you like that?

Right now, there is a Christmas holiday here. Today I have many family
and friends here for the holiday. I am sooo lucky! So I will try to
answer your questions tomorrow, Mohamed...I will not forget you!

I know the New Year 2003 will be a wonderful year for SignWriting. It
will grow stronger, and it will be used by more Deaf people around the
world. You all are making that possible with your pioneering work.

Many blessings to everyone on the SignWriting List!