New Year's Greeting from Islam E-Cards ;-)

Sat Dec 28 17:07:44 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 28, 2002

Dear Mohamed, Stefan and Everyone on the List!

Good morning from sunny California...Yes...we have very warm sunshine
today! I was sooo happy to receive two messages this morning...one from
Saudi Arabia and one from Germany! Thank you Mohamed and Stefan!