Statistics

Henk Pel hpel at ONLINK.NET
Fri Jul 5 00:37:30 UTC 2002

Hello Regina,
On April 14th 2002 New York Times wrote an article about sign writing and in
it was mentioned about a  12 year old girl ª±  advancement in her school work
when introduced to sign writing.
Perhaps that will be of some help to you,

Tini.

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]On Behalf Of Nitsu
Pikkupyora
Sent: July 4, 2002 5:25 PM
To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject: Re: Statistics

>From: Regina Brooks
>To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
>Subject: Statistics
>Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:22:40 -0700

Hi!
I don't know if such real statistics exist, but if they do, I'd love to see
them also. As far as I know, there isn't much statistical information - at
least in a large scale - about Sign Writing's benefits.The knowledge exists
in peoples minds...Maybe in Germany , Denmark or Albequerque they might
know - about their OWN situations...But, as I said, if someone does know
some statistics, or even "experimental small scale statistics", I'd love to
see them!
Nitsu Pikkupyora :)

  _____

<http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENFI/c144??PS=47575>