A question

Judy A. Kegl kegl at MAINE.RR.COM
Thu Jul 25 05:11:49 UTC 2002

for starters ... posters at Deaf Way were hidden.  The left side of the
kiosk instructed you that posters were straight ahead.  The right side of
the kiosk instructed you to proceed straight ahead.  If those signs were
correct, you would still be circling the kiosk today.  I inquired at
"information" where posters were supposed to be, and was informed to contact
the "exhibitor" for that information, which I did, but, being that I was the
"exhibitor", I still didn't have an answer.  Posters were upstairs in a
corner, well away from where people would cross between lectures.

-- James Shepard-Kegl