[SignWriting] Re: [SignWriting] Re: sw 4 not working with new computer

Trevor Jenkins Trevor.Jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Mon Jun 3 15:11:38 UTC 2002

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Bill Reese wrote:

> Trevor Jenkins wrote:
>
> > I still have the sources. However, it uses functions for which I can find
> > no documentation. ...

> > FUNCTION GETUQQ (VAR f:FCBFQQ; len: WORD; dst: ADSMEM): WORD; EXTERNAL;
> > FUNCTION PUTUQQ (VAR f:FCBFQQ; len: WORD; dst: ADSMEM): WORD; EXTERNAL;
> >
> > And also the FCBFQQ structure? (I know that the structure is a DOS FCB,
> > aka File Control Block, but I need the exact layout of the structure.)
>
> Would this page help?:
> http://www.frostydrew.org/transfer/pascal/compiler/finu.int

Yup, that does; provided that this Microsoft Pascal unit matches the Turbo
Pascal unit used to compile Signwriter 4.4. With a little checking there's
also a definition of the FCBFQQ record in a file on the same server. :-)
Don't know how you found this because it never appeared in any Google
search I made.

Now perhaps I can write some portable versions of these functions so I can
complete a port or two. :-)

Thanks.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!