CEU's

Thu Jun 13 04:23:57 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
June 12, 2002

Bill Reese wrote:
>Is it possible for people to earn CEU's when attending SignWriting
>Seminars?  I gave a presention to my ALDA group last night and one
>member showed my handouts to some interpreters at a deaf camp today.  I
>offered to do a seminar if enough people were interested and she thinks
>there would be if I offered CEU's.  Has anyone ever done it this way
>before?  I can't remember...Bill

Dear SW List Members! If you could only read all the private messages
that I am trying to answer you would be smiling...It is a wonderful
world...

And thank you Bill, for the above message. I have opened the
discussion to the SignWriting List. We had a previous thread
regarding SignWriting certificates....

Before I answer your question, I have one...what is a CEU? I have
always been bad with acronyms...