we need some help

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Jun 15 19:46:06 UTC 2002

Henk, try downloading the file again but this time put in it's own
directory, like "SW".  Then all the files will be in one directory.
Find the file in Windows Exploring, and double-click on it to unzip the
files.  It should unzip all the files in that directory.  Then find the
SW.exe file and right-click on the file.  Choose "make shortcut" from
the menu that pops up.  Find the shortcut file and drag to the desktop.

I know this works in Windows 98, I'm not sure if Windows 95 was that
way.

Bill