Hello Valerie

Fri May 3 17:40:06 UTC 2002

>   Quick question for you I had sent in an order about a week ago however did
>not get a confirmation on the order is that possible maybe you do not send an
>e mail confirmation. Would you be able to advise me on the status of the
>order I had placed. Thank you for you help. Frederick Rewkowski

May 3, 2002

Hello Fred!
Thanks for writing. And please forgive my tardiness in contacting you
about your order. Yes. I did receive the order. Thank you for that.
You ordered:

1. SignWriting Membership 2002
2. SignWriter Computer Program Package
3. Sutton's American Sign Language Dictionary
4. Learn To Read American Sign Language in SignWriting Video and 3 Books

I am printing your copies now. I print each order individually. I can
send you 1, 3 and 4 today. However, it may take me another week
before I can print the entire SignWriter Computer Program Notebook
for you.

Do you want me to ship you number 1, 3 and 4 today anyway?

Thanks for your patience, Fred!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org