Saudi Arabian SignWriting Study!

Thu May 23 17:16:32 UTC 2002

Mohamed Mahmod in Saudi Arabia wrote:
>Hi Val and the list....I am happy to tell you that I have finished
>my experiment here in Saudi Arabia. It was as following....1: we
>made a workshop of SignWriting Symbols participated of 37
>teachers....

SignWriting List
May 23, 2002

Thank you, Mohamed, for your outstanding report from Saudi Arabia. I
believe your study is the first in history (that I know of) that
tested deaf students in three study groups, to see if SignWriting
helped the students learn to read and write better. And your study's
results were positive, in SignWriting's favour! Thank you for telling
us ;-))

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org