Saudi Arabian SignWriting Study!

Thu May 23 18:10:17 UTC 2002

>>    Mohamed Mahmod in Saudi Arabia wrote:
>I wrote this with its details in a report wethin 30 pages and I met
>the director of deaf department in the general secretary of spicial
>education and his team here in KSA. We discussed the experiment for
>2:30 hours. They confess the work and to make a decision (What would
>We Do ?) They decided to make workshop with ten chosen teachers (
>who work with deaf) in the next september. Happy days for all of
>you. Mohamed abushaira

SignWriting List
May 23, 2002

Yes, Mohamed! You certainly have made happy days. Did you know that a
representative from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education ordered a
copy of our Lessons in SignWriting textbook? I shipped it at the end
of April. Congratulations that SignWriting will continue in September
at your school - We look forward to hearing about it...

And the 30-page report on your SignWriting research is valuable. Can
others read it? I assume it is written in Arabic spoken language, but
if you wish, we could post it on the web if you would like to have
your results published -

Thank you very much, Mohamed, for all you have done!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

.....visit the...