how to signwrite scorpion

Maria Azzopardi maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed May 29 14:16:30 UTC 2002

Hello Valerie and list,

My name is Karl. I am a deaf colleague working with Marie and Maria on
the Maltese sign language dictionary. I have a problem to signwrite the
part of signing of "scorpion". I am attaching the file of this part of
the sign. The sign is at the back of head but how do you indicate this
using signwriting, and also the two fingers come in contact with each
other.

Thankyou

>>From Karl Borg  :)
(This is second time I sent this email because I don't know whether the
first one was successful)