No SignWriting course in 2002...

Thu May 30 20:18:31 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 30, 2002

Dear SW List Members and Eugenio -
Gosh...thank you for the message below, Eugenio. I feel very badly. I
have not communicated well. You see...I am not the saint you think I
am! ;-))

I am NOT holding a course in August, 2002. Unfortunately my schedule
in 2002 is very complicated and totally full. So I cannot teach
workshops right now.

Perhaps you are confused with my email to Regina? Regina lives in
Arizona and is holding a workshop this August at her church in
Arizona. Regina asked me if I could print ten copies of my textbook
for them, and I said no...I would rather send them a CD...

This summer I have exactly four guests in July, and then all of
August will be devoted to completing SignBank 2002, which is a huge
job and rather difficult for me - I still have thousands of symbols
to add to SymbolBank....

But let us think about scheduling a workshop for August, 2003....That
would be great and gives us time to plan...Would anyone else like to
attend a SignWriting Seminar in San Diego in August 2003?

Val ;-)