Signwriter and XP

JERRY SPILLMAN jzs at XMISSION.COM
Fri May 31 05:27:41 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie, Stuart, Ilka and others interested,

I have had success twice in running SW 4.4 under XP.  So far there has been no predictable method of achieving this, and no reproduceable  procedures to success.  I have received some new brief ideas from an NT expert, which I will try tomorrow.  If there are measurable results, I certainly will share them.

My experiences mostly seem to follow Ilka's in that one can see the opening screen of SW but alt- anything is frozen at this point, with the two exceptions mentioned above, for which there was no unique explanation in either case.  More to follow as we learn.

Jerry Spillman