Teacher Certification...

Charles Butler chazzer3 at EROLS.COM
Thu May 30 00:20:02 UTC 2002

I think the communication that has started over the internet about
certifying on line is a real challenge for all of us working in the field.
Part of what will be needed will be a photographic archive, perhaps, to show
symbols and hands, and then a "double-blind" test to match symbols with
photography.  Perhaps pieces of video can be sent out, like Valerie has done
with Goldilocks, to test specific kinds of signs.  It is a real challenge to
do, and precisely because Valerie's health does not allow travel we all need
to work together to create something new, something that has never been done
before, a certification in Movement Writing over the Web.

Charles Butler
..