Has this helped? ;-) smile...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 2 19:30:14 UTC 2002

Hi Valerie.
You said:
And Charles, it appears our two methods are actually quite close...I look forward to seeing your dictionary in SignBank someday!

=====

Someday, I hope soon, they look like they link up quite closely because while in Brazil, one of our main contributors was left-handed.  I didn't want to leave him out, but for purposes of simplifying the dictionary we had to go to a "default" right hand.  Having them both (in the long run) would be an interesting challenge, but would make "citations" much easier, as you would take them "as given" and insert them.

I'm starting up on a couple of private projects now, but I hope to have File Maker up and running by the first of the year.

See you soon.

Charles

I am going to take the rest of the weekend off, and then on Monday I hope to answer Anne Claude's survey myself - I am sorry, Anne, for your frustration. I know that several teachers are sooooo busy that they are not on the List at all...so I will try to focus a little on your project, to see if I can help you -

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

And many blessings to all my friends around the world....

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages are
written languages!

SignWriting List