SignBank Telephone Technical Support

Wed Nov 13 14:54:31 UTC 2002

TELEPHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
for SignBank 2002

Want to learn SignBank? Need some help? Wish you had a teacher?

Free help is now available on the telephone! Here is how:

1. Your telephone should be near your computer...
2. Your computer should be turned on and ready to use...
3. SignBank should be installed on your computer...
4. Call me, at 858-456-0098.
5. I will teach you how to use SignBank, step by step, on your computer, while we are on the telephone together.

You will find this will make a world of difference - it is like having a free private lesson!

For those who are Deaf, I would suggest, if you can, to find an interpreter for our meeting on the telphone. With an interpreter, you will learn SignBank and the computer faster...

I look forward to your tech support calls!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages