question

Mon Nov 18 16:26:55 UTC 2002

>This is great, Val!
>What will be the price for the CD? Members/ non-members, handling...
>Looking forward to get it. Ingvild

SignWriting List
November 18, 2002

Hello Everyone and Ingvild!
Thank you for this question. In your case, Ingvild, I believe you have already downloaded a lot, so you may not need the CD...Everything on the CD is also available for download for free on the web.

But regarding the CD...The price has not been set yet, but this is a real product. The CD comes in a case, that you can place on a shelf, like a book, with a color cover to the case, and two instruction flyers inside the case, along with the CD.

So the SignBank 2002 package will be similar to the price of purchasing SignWriter DOS...

I will announce this specific information as soon as I have it -

Thanks for asking!

Best, Val ;-)