Small straight rub across palm

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Fri Nov 8 11:50:19 UTC 2002

I agree, as does Jack, that those are the best. Maybe 5 is better, it
keeps the from-above perspective for both hands.

But one question: there is a gap between the rub and the forward - we used
to place them together when we had a line-movement-with-rubbing??

Ingvild

SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA skriver: