For Stefan: SignBank Archives File Structure

Tue Nov 12 04:52:34 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
November 11, 2002

Dear SignWriting List Members, and Stefan!

Stefan asked a technical question: "Where do we file the SignWriting GIFs in the Archives?"....The question relates to SignBank "file structure"...Why does this matter? Because we may share files internationally at a later date...And if we plan ahead, we can make the sharing process easier in the future....

Sooo...I have created new instruction pages teaching "SignBank File Structure". Stefan, I know you are busy, but when you have time, please download the new posting:

Complete SignBank 2002
posted November 11
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads/download01.html

Start SignBank and go to the Lessons Database. Type the search words:

File Structure

in the Search field. It will find seven instruction pages for you: