SignWriting CD Series 2002

Mon Nov 25 23:44:14 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
November 25, 2002

Dear SW List Members:
I am still working on the packaging for our new CD Series. I hope to be ready by December 1st, so I will be silent on the SW List until then. I want to wish all US residents, a very happy Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday ;-)

We will have 4 CD packages: 1. SignBank ...2. SignWriter ...3. Instruction and ...4. Web Sites. The Instruction CD will replace our Lessons in SignWriting Textbook. The Web Site CD, made possible by Bill Reese, provides access to our web sites without going on the internet. Please see the attached flyer: