Does Windows XP work with SW 4.4?

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Oct 1 08:01:02 UTC 2002

We just tried the partition sulition on a brand new laptop, and it caused
the whole system to crash.
It may be that it wass just this partitioning program that was not good.
But now I have taken the old 386 out of storage and we awill run WS on
than one, and SignBank on the new one ...

Ingvild

SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA skriver: