SignBank 2002 Instruction

Wed Oct 2 14:07:25 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 2, 2002

Dear SignWriting List Members!
I am happy to say that our programmer has completed the changes I
asked him to do on SignBank 2002. The only task left is for me to add
the many languages you gave me....

So we now have an empty database waiting for us to fill with signs. I
am happy to start instruction for Editors who wish to learn how to
add signs to SignBank 2002.

I understand participants in this instruction will be...?

Charles Butler, USA
Stefan Woehrmann, Germany
Ingvild Roald, Norway

Anyone with FileMaker Pro 5.0 or later can participate. So please
tell me if you wish to participate.

The instruction is free to all SignWriting List members, and those on
the List who do not participate, can still read our messages and
learn from them...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages are
written languages!