SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 7

Tue Oct 8 17:32:52 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 8, 2002

SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 7

CHANGING THE NAVIGATION LANGUAGE
When SignBank opens, you will see an American flag at the top of the
Navigation Panel. This means the current Navigation Language is
English and ASL.

Please see the attached GIF. Follow the directions to change your
Navigation Language. Norwegian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
speakers....I would suggest changing to your language. Then later you
can tell me if all my input has been correct for your language...

And people from other countries...if you change to your country, you
will find that some of your translations are there, and some have not
been entered yet, but when they are not entered, they show up as
English, so you should be able to navigate no matter what!

This is the last Task for today everyone. More tomorrow though...

I hope you can successfully open SignBank and change to your
language...please tell me how it goes...nice to know if someone
suceeds!  Val ;-)