Can you use the Lessons Database?

Stefan Woehrmann2 stefanwoehrmann at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 11 11:49:17 UTC 2002

Hi Valerie and SignWriting enthusiasts ;-))))

Yes I can open several instruction folders ...

as far as I see - there is no archive folder for my new gifs and jpgs  and
animations and videos ....   installed yet ??
(attachment  Editor page 14 - how to get new entries - ?? )

Is that correct ?

Do you want to explain how to get forward ?

Everything is fine. Could download the German SignBank DE  shell - well we
should have the opportunity to check the translations with a hopefully
growing team in Germany (hi Ilka, Susanne, Sebastian, Angeline - habe ich
noch jemanden vergessen ?? )  ...

All the best

Stefan ;-))