SignBank: problems entering sign spelling

Fri Oct 11 13:07:52 UTC 2002

>I tried again, and found that the problem was that I had clicked on the
>Lessons window, and was not able to get bak to the Editor window, so that
>was not active. Now my first sign is in the SignBank, with spelling and
>all. Ingvild

SignWriting List
October 11, 2002

Hello Ingvild!
So glad to hear that you figured it out ;-)

So you are clearly using the Lessons Database too?! I know it seems
silly that I ask that, but I worked so hard on the Lessons Database,
and the SW List members are the first to try using it....

I will start adding signs myself shortly, and will share it with
everyone...but at least with the Lessons Database, you can go on with
or without me!