SignBank spelling order

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 15 13:15:23 UTC 2002

Hi Valerie,

I am sure that facial expressions will come into the
equation with both ASL and Libras eventually.  The
corpus we are working with, at the moment, doesn't go
that way, but who knows, in a few years, we will
certainly need to discuss more.

Charles