new member

Thu Oct 17 22:31:25 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 17, 2002

Hello Everyone, Tini and Mrs. Bailey!
Thank you for your two messages below. Please excuse my delay in responding.

Mrs. Bailey, I thought by your message you were asking about SignWriting Membership, which gives half-price on all our publications....

But if you would like to become a SignWriting LIST member, that is absolutely free! And you are very welcome....Anyone can join the SW List from their own computer. I will send you instructions in the next email message....

Thanks for your patience!

Val ;-)