SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 2

Stefan Woehrmann2 stefanwoehrmann at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 4 21:08:59 UTC 2002

7. What happens when the sign is       opposite  of   wider or taller than
the SignBank
standard size?

The reason for my question is the following - working with my graphic
program (Adobe Photoshop) I do the following

1) make a screenshot from SW 4.4  screen
2) open a new file in Photoshop  (size like screenshot)
3) run a routine in order to get a file with transparent background and
black signs (see attached gif)
4) select a single sign

and now - because of the transparent background you get the smallest size
that is possible. ;-))

Sometimes smaller than 86 by 86 pixels

So just in order not to waste my time and energy -- Am I correct that - if
the size of the gif is smaller - we will not get in trouble neither ??

greetings
Stefan ;-))

same answer ??

Make that one GIF smaller to fit that unique sign, and
don't worry about. Just use the standard size whenever possible.