Five Navigation Languages Complete

Mon Oct 7 15:12:14 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 7, 2002

Dear SignWriting List!
I am happy to say that I now have five Navigation Languages in
SignBank 2002. I have completed Norwegian, Portuguese, German,
Spanish and English. Plus Arabic, French, Dutch, Italian and Finnish
are partially done. These languages take a long time for me too
enter, but I am happy to do it. It may take several weeks before I
can get time to complete all of them.

Therefore, I have decided it is time to start adding signs anyway...

I know that Mohammed in Saudi Arabia, and others on this List, are
skilled enough in English to be able to use SignBank right now, even
though their spoken languages are not complete. So I hope everyone
will participate no matter what...then later I can give you a newer
version with your language...