SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 14-3

Fri Oct 11 16:35:36 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 11, 2002

SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 14, Part 3...

So, I assume you have now created your own empty SignBank Archives
folder. Inside that folder, you have these four empty folders:

Illustrations
SignWriting Icons
SignWriting Signs
SignWriting Symbols

Open the SignWriting Signs folder. Place your "SignWriting US" or
"SignWriting DE" or "SignWriting NO" folder in there...

Attached is a picture of the SignWriting Signs folder, with many
countries...someday we will all share our SignWriting Signs folders
with each other and the SignBank CD will come with many countries...