Wonderful Poem about 9-11!

Jerry Spillman jzs at XMISSION.COM
Tue Sep 10 22:15:43 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie and List, especially TINI,

My apologies for the ninth and eighteeth pages having the gloss removed
at the bottom.  My file transfer program somehow truncated them while
uploading from here.  The files have been fixed, however, be sure to use
the reload key on your browser so that the image comes to you from the
website rather than "browser memory" or cache.

Thank you all for the kind words expressed about this page;  Tini put a
lot of effort into this story.  Many have expressed thanks for the
roses. You are all very welcome.   It is the least tribute I can pay our
fallen brothers and sisters.

Jerry.