Need SignBank Menu Translations; from Colombia

Fri Sep 13 20:08:20 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 13, 2002

Dear Ingvild and SW List members:
I will be happy to make the change you requested, Ingvild, but I
won't change it on the web right now....Remind me later...we can have
fun talking about translation issues in about two weeks time... Val
;-)